Sunday, March 7, 2010

We're Live!

It's an amazing day when you get to see your dreams and visions come to life! Today cupcakeandlena.com went live and I am super tickled! Of course, it all would never have been possible without the work of the most amazing marketing company in the Brainerd Lakes area, the Seriously Fun Marketing Group. I have always been a creative person and love to cook so it is a beautiful thing to bring the two together. My passion is event planning with a vision. That means taking a concept and bringing it to life visually with the decorations and the food. I hope you enjoy following our journey and make sure you keep us in mind for all of your events!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Keri. I am so proud of you!!! This is the cutest thing I have ever seen. You can be sure I will tell all my friends about it. Now I need to think up something to celebrate just so I can order cupcakes and brownie pops!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete